Wednesday 23 March 2011

#TheGallery: Education



Afraid I have disappoint Tara by not posting a photograph of myself in my school uniform as all those pictures are currently languishing in a box in my parent's garage! So instead I give you my daughter all ready for her first day at school:


How the last 2.5 years have flown by and I can't believe her baby brother will be starting school in September! By the way the fleece does still fit but she's changed schools so she had to have a new one this September...

I promise to dig out some of my old school photographs sometime... honest!

Click on the logo to find more entries for the Gallery

2 comments:

  1. 1st day at school, how quickly they reach that age. beautiful photo

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic. What a cutie! Mine starts in September agghh

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message