Wednesday 16 May 2012

#TheGallery: Morning




Glad to have Tara back with a theme of morning. Here is my take on it with a photographic journal of my morning today:

First of all I had to wake my sleeping angels:

Then I enjoyed the lovely view whilst I made breakfast and put together the children's packed lunches:


A quick whizz to do school run and a top up shop before walking into Kendal for my weekly coffee morning and church cell group:


Finally I walked to work partly along the banks of the River Kent:

And added another post box to my collection!


3 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before but I'm in love with where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling Like I Mean it17 May 2012 at 10:33

    You have a fabulous walk to work! And in the sunshine, too. It's not often I have to wake my sleeping angel, he's usually the only alarm clock I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do adore your view. We look out onto open woodland at the back, but I think yours trumps even mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message