Wednesday 25 June 2014

#Juneathon Day 25: My longest non stop run ever

Today the weather was a lot cooler and looked much better for re-attempting my 55 minute non-stop run:


It was quite scary thinking about how long I would have to keep going which was 5 minutes longer than my Friday run:


Having learned my lesson from Monday I kept my pace down and just plodded my way around Kendal. I added a bit on at the far end as I wanted to make sure I didn't have to run around my estate too many times at the end! Apart from pausing to cross roads I managed it all and finished back in the middle of the estate by the oak tree:


So it wasn't a record breaker in terms of speed but it was the longest continuous run I've ever done!


It did make for a total of 8.1 km of running out of the whole session. Not a bad Juneathon day:


It gives me hope for not disgracing myself when I hit the road for the Herdwick 10k on the 5th July for which I seem to have a rather early number:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message