Monday 11 May 2015

Competition: Tickets to see The Vamps at Forest Live 2015


I was really excited to hear about this year's Forest Live concerts and I was gutted to realise that we live too far away from any of them to go...  The range of acts appearing this year is amazing and I'm not surprised that some are already sold out:

I have enjoyed music in beautiful locations before but these concerts sound and look amazing:


Now I may not be able to attend one but the lovely folks at the Forestry Commission have asked me to give away a pair of tickets to see The Vamps plus guests at one of these concerts:

Sunday 21 June - Westonbirt Arboretum, near Tetbury, Glos
Saturday 27 June - Sherwood Pines, Edwinstowe, near Mansfield, Notts


The Vamps formed when the band members found one another via their respective YouTube channels. Subsequently they amassed a serious online following through social media with the upload of a series of punkish, acoustic-driven covers of chart-conquering pop hits. They’ve now had 230 million total YouTube and Vevo views as well as sold out arena tours. Last year their meteoric rise to fame was confirmed with sold out tour dates and the release of their debut album ‘Meet The Vamps’, a collection of pop-party anthems such as: ‘Can We Dance’, ‘Last Night’, ‘Wild Heart’, ‘Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)’ and ‘Somebody To You’. The Vamps are: Brad Simpson (lead vocals and guitar), James McVey (lead guitar and vocals), Connor Ball (bass guitar and vocals) and Tristan Evans (drums and vocals).

Opening band Hometown is the latest act managed by pop mogul Louis Walsh. The Second support is LA-based band, The Tide, newly signed to The Vamps EMI Universal label and predicted to be the next big US indie-pop band. Completing the line-up as very special guests will be pop sensations Union J who have already headlined their own arena shows.

If you would like to be one of the people enjoying this amazing line up then you will need to enter via the Gleam giveaway:


You can also buy tickets for £32.50 (plus £3.25 booking fee) from Forestry Commission Box Office tel 03000 680400 or buy online: forestry.gov.uk/music 



Best of luck!

22 comments:

  1. I would love to take my daughter to see the Vamps in Nottingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is a huge McBusted fan and loves the Vamps too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vamps , she wanted to go to the one at the Arena but we missed out on tickets . To take her to the one at Sherwood in that Beautiful setting would be amazing and be a good way to treat her after all her hard work with her gcses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the Script, I know my daughter would love to see The amazing Vamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the vamps! actually, i'd give my tickets to my mate elizabeth. she's in a wheelchair and going to vamps gigs cheers her no end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my friend would love to see the vamps play in the forest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see the vamps in a forest with my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've love to see The Vamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter loves the vamps and union j

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy Bradford28 May 2015 at 18:38

    The Vamps. I would be my daughter's favourite forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nipper loves McBusted

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to see the vamps with my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to take my daughter to see The Vamps @ Westonbirt #BestDadEver

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle Banks30 May 2015 at 09:41

    mcbusted x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paloma Faith

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Vamps .. We saw them at T4 and they were amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spandau Ballet - have loved them since I was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard about Forest Live about 12 months ago, to see the Vamps play as well would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. dolly parton

    ReplyDelete
  20. Robert Plant, legend

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message