Thursday 8 October 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: A mixed bag #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thanks everyone for joining in last week. Its great when people find the happy little things when life can seem grim. Here are this week's reasons for me:

1) Running Together

Its not often I get photographed running but at Parkrun this week one of the regulars was practising his sports' photography. Great to see my son's determined sprint finish and I was obviously enjoying running with a lovely lady from St Andrews:



2) Yummy cooking

My daughter's cookery lesson this week was apple crumble. Absolutely delicious:


3) Operation House

The hall and landing have finally been painted. It makes a huge difference and we can finally get the carpets put in 4 months after ordering them:


4) Flowers

Wonderful to see these beauties still flowering in my garden:



We want to share people's happy posts so please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message