Thursday 25 February 2016

Reasons to be cheerful.... plenty of smiles #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Only 12 hours later than usual to get my reasons to be cheerful post up! I enjoyed reading all your entries last week and hope more folks will join in again this week. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Thinking Day

I was official photographer for our district Thinking Day celebrations. Fabulous to be part of the worldwide Guiding celebrations alongside my daughter who is a Guide:


2) Time with my family

My son took this shot of my smile after our ramble last week. It shows how happy I was to be out and about with my family:



3) Proud Mummy


Love the fact that my son doesn't seem to care about the weather he just goes for it in his fell races:



4) Morecambe

I am working in Morecambe at the moment and I am loving the views I get every day as I dry along the seafront:






get the InLinkz code
Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message