Thursday 3 March 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful : Marching on #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Normally I would have handed the hosting reins back to Ojo's World but she is having a break this month so has left the linky with me! Hopefully I will continue to look after it well.. We need to share the love a bit more and get more folks joining in with this mood lifting linky. Please share and join in this week. My own reasons to be cheerful this week are:

1) Blast from the past

Inspired by my old Guide blanket I have started a macrame owl kit:


It is really satisfying to re-learn a forgotten skill and to see how it grows. Those half hitches are satisfying to conquer! When finished I will blog more about it...

2) Marshalling at Parkrun

I don't often get to volunteer at our Parkrun as I have to find another responsible adult to run with my son. Luckily the regulars are all very friendly and I know which ones run the course in a similar time to him! So on Saturday I was on of the team of marshals on a very cold day at Fell Foot. It is such a pleasure to be able to encourage people with a comment or a wave. I even had a chance to take plenty of photographs too. This is my son on his way to 16th male position in the event:


3) Winter Run

I have already blogged about my trip to Manchester for the race. There were so many reasons to smile about the day including: 

  • meeting other mummy runners
  • the atmosphere
  • my finish time
  • the support from my daughter






get the InLinkz code

Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message