Thursday 7 July 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: 10 Green Bottles #R2BC

I am so glad that Michelle is back hosting this month as she was the original founder of this super linky. Hosting will be back with me in August! Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) 10 Green Bottles

This was hanging in my grandparents' dining room for nearly all my childhood. It is now above my dining table so I can remember them every time I see it:


2) Being looked after

I was unwell at the weekend and my son brought me lunch in bed:


3) Proud mum #1

My son won a silver medal in an inter school athletic competition. He threw a ball 5 metres in the chest push to get it:


4) Raindrops on roses

This photograph was one of my most popular for a long time:

 

5) Welcome

I got to spend the day with the children I will be teaching from September. I am really excited about being their teacher for the year:


6) Proud Mum #2

My daughter sang in her teacher's summer concert last night. An amazing array of talent and I am so proud of her aged 12 for getting up and performing in front of a large audience:


If she lets me post it to YouTube I will share!

Please join in and share your happy posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message