Thursday 5 January 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Happy New Year #R2BC


Our hostess with the mostest for January is the lovely Michelle and I will be back in charge in February! Hopefully more folks will come on board again now Christmas is over.. Here are my first reasons to be cheerful of 2017:

1) Welcoming the New Year in

We have a tradition of staying up and watching the fireworks from London and this year's display was definitely one to put a smile on all our faces:


2) A New Year walk

Another family tradition guaranteed to put smiles on faces is a New Year's Day walk up the Helm. Fresh air, great company and stunning views what more could you ask for?



Oh yes to come back to a roast dinner followed by a highly competitive 3 generation game of Super Scrabble:


3) South Lakes Safari Zoo

My son's and my trip to the zoo made us both very happy. I think even the tiger had a reason to be cheerful:



4) Savings

I have had a couple of ways that I have been saving money up already this year whether its a penny for the day of the year or running money. Today my tricky to open money tins arrived so that I won't be able to dip into it unless I really, really have to!


5) Dishwasher

My Christmas & birthday present of a dishwasher was finally installed tonight after the original one was delivered damaged. I am looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!

What is making you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message