Thursday 7 December 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: School, Views, Sofa and more! #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

It's December so that means I am back to hosting the linky to give Michelle a well earned rest! Please join in to share your happy moments from the last week. Then visit the other linkers and comment on their blogs. Let us all share the love!

1) Forest Fun

I had a great first day teaching forest school and its a real mood boost to be out in the great outdoors with enthusiastic children:



2) Filming on the Helm

We had a fabulous afternoon up on this hill to create our first Fell Running film. How could this view not make you smile:




3) Free Sofa

We were very lucky to be given a free preloved sofa that fits in our limited space. I have had to rearrange a lot of furniture but its worth it to have a place that we can be cosy whilst watching TV:





4) Challenge Completed

I may have been unable to finish running 1000 km this year due to injury (so close at 706 km!) but luckily all the walking we do with Pokemon Go meant that I have walked far enough to claim the toughest medal I have worked for yet:




5) Christmas Spirit

The arrival of the sofa and subsequent room reshuffle inspired me to get the decorations out. I spent several hours making up for last year's pathetic decorations by going a little bit overboard! I do love how festive it all looks:


I even used the decorations to practice my voice overs on YouTube:


So that was my 5 simple things that have made me happy this week - I am sure there are more but that's a long enough post! I look forward to reading and sharing everyone else's posts.

get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. Forest school sounds interesting. I love the size and shape of your sofa and your Christmas decorations. And well done on your medal! I'll be back later with my R2BCs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am heading over to read yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Forest School near Dublin and I think they sounds like a brilliant alternative to today's high tech classrooms ! Well done on the completed challenge, and lovely that you have a new sofa in time for Christmas and a beautifully decorated room too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to be given a sofa that fits your space! And getting outdoors is just the ticket isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message